Page 1: Welcome
Welcome to North East Scotland College Modern Apprenticeship Programme Application.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be in employment in a suitable job in their chosen field with support from their employer
- have reached the Scottish statutory minimum School leaving age
- have a demonstrable need to acquire significant new knowledge and skills to fulfil his/her job role
- be eligible to hold a UK passport
- not be in custody as a prisoner or on remand in custody
Please make sure that you have the following information to hand before beginning the process:
- National Insurance Number
- Employer's Name, Address & Telephone Number
- Manager's Name & Telephone Number
- Your school / College qualifications
- Your Core Skills Profile certificate from SQA
There are some questions that are compulsory and these are marked with a * and you will not be able to proceed until you have answered these questions.
If you are unsure and would like more information or assistance in completing this application please call the SDS Office on 01346 586110.
If you have all the required information to hand please click the Next button below to proceed with your application.